Friday, November 5, 2010

Top iAd countries so far

With the recent addition of iAds internationally, I took a look at my stats and thought it might be interesting to share with you what countries are getting the most impressions right now. All of my iAd impressions right now are from Flashlight

United States
UK/GB
Unknown
Korea, Republic of
France
Saudi Arabia
(Empty)
Israel
China
Mexico
Australia
Japan
Norway
Canada
Malaysia

The UK/GB was about 3% of the US in terms of numbers of impressions, with the other countries trailing off quickly after… Still, this list of the top 15 adds up to around 5.4% of the US impressions

Here are the next 15 countries:

Brazil
Malaysia
Reunion
South Africa
Singapore
Taiwan
Argentina
Finland
Greece
Kuwait
Netherlands
Hong Kong
India
Brunei Darussalam
Serbia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John, this is really interesting, thanks for posting it. I wanted to ask you a questions as we've just released our first app Go Chick Go Free, here's the link: www.tinyurl.com/gochickgofree

1) Have you received any revenue from China or Japan? We've had plenty of requests from those countries but not one has been filled. You mentioned that you've had impressions in those countries and so I wanted to check.

2) What's your general fill rate with China and Japan, like I say, our is 0% at the moment :s

Please let me know and I'll be happy to share our info with you as well. My email is martin@cobaltjungle.com.

Thanks
Martin