Thursday, January 21, 2010

Flashlight is useful

I got this email yesterday about Flashlight and it really made my day:

Just wanted to send you a thank you for your flashlight app for the iphone.
Recently, myself and 2 others climbed San Gorgonio Mountain in southern California.
To make a long story short; it took longer than expected and the last 2 hours were in total darkness, on a moonless night.
We had all neglected to bring our headlamps and the trail could not be negotiated in the dark. Then I remembered I had this app on my phone.
It worked amazingly well and saved us from spending a very cold night on the mountain.


I'm happy to have the privilege of being able to make software that you can take with you and that is helpful and useful. Flashlight has helped people find keys, check on their kids at night, do some late night reading, even track footprints.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that uses my apps. I'm humbled and honored by your download.

No comments: